With years of experience in the industrial area, our company’s workforce is able to undertake and accomplish small and large scale projects, using modern design, simulation and analysis programs. The fields of studies include mechanical installations, environment and resonance phenomena in machinery.
The studies are conducted by combining our long standing experience and the use of specialized computer programs.
- Distribution networks of gases & liquids
- Compressed air
- Fire safety
- Plumbing installations
- Air Conditioning (Cooling – Heating)
- Insulation – Waterproofing
- Hoisting – Lifting gear
- Drive – Transport systems
- Pumping stations
- Boiler rooms
- Engineering systems – components
- Energy studies
- Safety technician and occupational risk
- Audit / Review of specifications, plans and technical directives
The environmental studies, which can be carried out by our company’s experts, cover a wide range of projects and activities. Our environmental studies include, but not limited to:
- Environmental authorizations of buildings, installations or activities (industrial, craft, tourism, sewage treatment plants, etc.).
- Renewal of operating authorizations and environmental conditions of these facilities and activities.
- Licensing for executing water resource exploitation projects.
- Authorizations for use of water resources.
- Authorizations for facilities using shallow geothermal.
AdMeS offers the potential of training your company’s personnel on a wide range of activities relating to the industry and shipping. Our instructors are certified and experienced in the field of education. Indicatively, the following fields, on which theoretical and practical training is provided, are cited.
- Measuring and analysis of vibrations.
- Non-Destructive Testing.
- Handling emergencies on ships.